1. the operator is not allowed to touch the rotating cots and steel rollers with his hands to prevent hand clamping;
2. the operator is not allowed to touch the power interface by hand and disassemble the power supply and switch without permission to avoid electric shock;
3. the operator is not allowed to touch the machine transmission device, such as: sprocket, chain, motor pulley, to prevent the occurrence of industrial accidents;
5. cleaning equipment can be cleaned with butyl acetate, backflow of the thinner can not enter the paint barrel, can be saved with another paint barrel, as the first primer thinner, can not be washed with alcohol and poured into the paint for use, to prevent paint white;
6. after cleaning the equipment, separate the cots from the steel rollers to prevent adhesion and damage to the cots. turn off the power supply at night after work and stop heating.
7. paint storage at least away from the machine electrical system more than 3 meters, the floor next to the machine can not be residual paint, must be cleaned to prevent fire.
this article is provided by the company foshan gaosheng machinery co., ltd.(https://www.fsgsjx.com). the views of this article does not represent the views of this site.
back to home